$1,695/mo | 2 Beds | 1.00 Baths | Available: 7/1/21
Property Type: Condo
Sq Footage: 832 SqFt
Year Built: 1986
Parking: Attached Garage
• Great Location: Walking distance to Bus Stop, Celestial Seasonings (you can often smell wonderful herbs and spices in the mornings!), Avery Brewery, hiking trails and very large dog park that is great for meeting other people and dogs… Park is very social and has Food Truck events regularly.
• Part of Powderhorn Complex.. known for over 25 years as one of the best managed residential complexes in all of Boulder.
• This is a safe and quiet location that you’ll look forward to coming home to.
• Grocery and retail shopping located minutes away.
• Beautiful, large and well kept grounds for walking
• Fully enclosed 1 car garage with ample storage space attached to unit
• Great floor plan with light and spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
• Includes dishwasher, garbage disposal and front loading washer & dryer
• Condo includes full member access to onsite pool, jacuzzi and tennis courts
• Plenty of easy access, off-street parking
• 10 minute commute to downtown Boulder
• Pricing shown includes HOA fees, water, and trash removal.
• No Smoking allowed in condo
• Dog will be considered on a case by case basis.
• Credit check and verification of employment & income is required.
• Responsible and locally based landlord
Lease Duration: 1 year
Deposit: 2 Months
Pet Policy: Well-trained pets negotiable
Utilities: Water and trash included
Exterior Maintenance: HOA (included)
Snow Removal: HOA (included)
Occupancy Limit: 2 Unrelated
- Access to amenities
- Wood burning fireplace
- Attached garage
- HOA maintained grounds