Start your search for fall rentals here! New listings daily – check back often!
We have over 15 years of experience helping CU students and their parents find off campus housing. Whether you’re looking on The Hill or near the University of Colorado campus we have many fall prelease options for you, including pet friendly.
To rent one of our properties, secure it now by following these steps:
- Availability. If you would like to move forward with a rental please contact PG Rentals to confirm that it is still available before you begin collecting Earnest Funds.
- Put down Earnest Funds. A $300 per bedroom Earnest Funds deposit submitted in-person to our office will hold the property for 24 hours while you review our lease. If in that 24 hours we receive a written notice that you will not be moving forward, that money is refundable. Otherwise, the Earnest Funds are non-refundable and will go towards the full security deposit amount when a lease is signed. If we cannot rent to you for some reason, we will refund the Earnest Funds.
- 24 Hours: Once the Earnest Funds are submitted, the current tenants will also have 24 hours to give PG Rentals written notice of their intent to renew and to pay any amounts owed. In the event the current tenants decide to renew and in fact are able to complete everything required, the Earnest Funds will be completely refunded.
- Complete the application process. You will have 5 days after the initial 24 hours to complete the following steps in order to secure the property:
- Complete your rental application.
- Have your co-signer complete a rental application. (Separate application)
- Email a copy of your driver's license to email@example.com and put the address of the property you are applying for in the subject line.
- Have your co-signer mail the notarized Parental Guarantee to our office (we can accept a faxed or emailed version for lease signing, however, the physical copy is still required to be mailed).
- Provide the remainder of the security deposit. This can be done at lease signing and is absolutely required to officially sign a lease.
- Sign the lease. We will be in touch to schedule your lease signing. This will be your opportunity to sit down with us and go through all the major points of your lease and ask any questions that you may have.
Earnest funds payments must be in certified funds. We will accept cashier’s checks or money orders. We cannot accept cash, personal checks, or credit/debit cards. Please make certified funds payable to "PG Rentals" and drop off at our office at 2425 Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Boulder, CO 80302.
Each person that will be living in the property must fill out a rental application. Applications are $55 and must be paid for online (have your bank account information handy.)
Start your search for fall rentals here! Our website is updated daily to reflect our current inventory of rentals.